Interfusion Services Ltd becomes the first Institutional member from Cyprus of European Survey Research Association (ESRA) among with some of the most active Survey Research Associations of Europe like The Cathy Marsh Centre for Census and Survey Research of Manchester University in U.K., Survey Research Center of ESADE in Spain, infas Institute for Applied Social Sciences in Germany, and Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences in Switzerland.
- The objective of the ESRA is to promote
- the communication between survey researchers in Europe without excluding communication with survey researchers else where in the world,
- the communication between substantive researchers in the social sciences and survey methodologists in order to improve the quality of the research in both fields,
- the study of old and new survey procedures with respect to the conditions under which they can provide good quality data
- The communication objectives of the ESRA shall be pursued by the usual means of scholarly activity such as the arrangement of conferences, symposia or colloquia, the encouragement of scholarly publications, the exchange of information through electronic or other means, and such other activities as the association or its elected officers shall from time to time determine.
- The objective to study the conditions under which old and new survey procedures can provide good quality data will be pursued by organizing research groups consisting of members and non members of ESRA in cooperation with other organization in the field of survey research such as IASS , WAPOR and ESOMAR. For this activity the ESRA may apply for grants from possible sponsors.