Interfusion Services Ltd, as part of the Future Together Project is excited to announce a series of free Capacity Building workshops, which will run between 21st September and 15th October 2011. At this event, results from recent research into participatory development in Cyprus will be presented. The objective of the Future Together Project is to engage Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots further and ensure their participation in the planning of shared spaces, with a particular emphasis on cultural heritage and environmental initiatives.
Following research conducted within the framework of the project, eight different training topics have been identified, aiming to enhance participatory approaches within the civil society. These trainings are:
- Leadership Skills
- Social Needs Assessment
- Conflict Resolution and Consensus Building
- Strategic Planning and Vision Building
- Participatory Culture in the Digital Era and E-Citizenship
- Participatory Approaches in Project Management
- Participatory Approaches in Development
- Promotion and Communication.